The Sewing Journal – Get Yours Today




LINK TO SEWING JOURNAL HERE


If you like to sew or  make DIY projects,  this is the journal for you.  I created this journal because I sew as a hobby and couldn’t find a simple journal to fit my needs.   I wanted something to keep track of all my projects, something to reflect back on and to see my progress of getting better.  The Sewing Journal Notebook was born from those wants.

Do you create clothing with a lot of patterns?  This notebook has 30 pages of a template for keeping up with your pattern projects and DIY (things recreated from Pinterest or blogs) projects you find online, the page features spaces for all details of your project including a space for 2×3 photos of your finished project that you can print with your home computer.   I will include with your journal a link to a YouTube video that will show you how quick and simple it is to print your photos.  Or, if you have one of those popular handheld cameras that print your tiny photos out instantly, that will work as well.




No comments