Yeti Cup vs. Bubba Cup


Well I needed a new cup so that I could stay hydrated.  I went to Academy Sports to find it.  I went initially to look at the YETI cup that everyone is making all the rage about.  It is supposedly able to keep your water cold for 12 hours or more.  The dang 30 oz. cup was $40 plus tax.  I was like uh hell no.  So I hopped on Amazon to look at the reviews on the Yeti and similar cups.  There were lots of reviews on the Yeti and supposedly it is the top contender and the so called Mercedes of all cups in the Universe.  So I thought, well is there a cup out there that is like a Honda is to the car world.  I found out that the Bubba and the Ozarka has similar cups.  The Academy does not sell the Ozarka, so I got the 32 ounce Bubba cup.  It still cost $20 bucks.  The Ozarka is noted to retail at Walmart for $10.  I did not feel like fighting with Walmart’s crowded-ness so I opt in to get the Bubba. 

I have been using it for 3 days now.  It has been great.  I put ice water in the cup one night at about 9:30 pm.  By noon the next day there was still ice in the cup and the water was still cold.  Today I just put cold water in the cup and at the end of my 8 hour work shift, it was still cold.  I love my Bubba.  I give the Bubba 2 Thumbs up.  


No comments